Thursday, November 15, 2007

So , I've Made Maximum Sales For Google payload!


Hi there , this is a 'Hurrahh.....' moment for me , I've made lots of sales for Google Payload.

Need proof? Well look here...




Thank you all for your purchases and great feedbacks for my bonuses. I really appreciate it. As a special thank you to all for your business and visit to my blog , i'll give my bonus pack to next 10 person , who will buy through my link.

I've already sent every buyer who purchased through me and first 10 buyers have got the special 'Google Top 5 Bonus' Too [one guy even said that it is more important for him than Google Payload! , since it is already proved that i can dominate Google ].

So , next 10 buyers will also get this special 'Google Top 5 Position' Bonus , of course after that i'll close it - because i don't want too many competitors next time :) :)

And what about Google Payload? I liked it , although i knew the basic steps of arbitraging but i never thought the way it is described in Google payload. It is so simple but i have to admit that more powerful than i thought and newbie can also handle it after playing it with for few days. Many people are still running after those Adwords+ clickbank and CPA+ Adwords business model or who are in preliminary stage of IM they can just think about Google Adsense only.

I can not count how much eBooks have already written on these existing business model , ultimately they say same thing in different ways. Different sales letter , different person , different price tag but same contents!!

I am feeling very good that new and new business model and money making opportunities are coming up. Its good! I'll specially thank Alex for his ebook Google payload for introducing this money making opportunity , where there are still lots of space to earn money for buyers of the ebook.

Thank you every body once again.

To your success-
Kabita kalita