Friday, November 9, 2007

Insider Information About Google Payload

So, Ultimately the launch day [12th November,2007] of Google Payload has come , Right. Now, from my long time advertising and brand promotion experience , I advise you to take the decision from your side from where to buy the product.

Now,

I hope you would like to get the value for money , Am I wrong?

So you sit and think, where you would get the best bonus package along with the product.

Now , How you will evaluate the best bonus package?

Consider these factors and analyse it.

[1] Is it related to the product? For example , if someone offer you a PLR article package of 1000 articles , does it make sense along with this arbitrage thingy? Definitely NO!
From my experience and trial and errors , i can say you that information overload kills and does not help making money online , instead it takes your time and make you confused where to start and how to start.

[2] Is the bonus is reliable? If somebody announce to provide a very sneaky technique of making thousands dollars online , well he or she may has it , but is there any proof? Why you should believe him or her without screenshot of earning? Right?

[3] Always deal with an reliable marketers. OK , someone started online marketing yesterday and trying to advise you on internet marketing today.It is kinda stupid and beware of these overnight expert. Why you should buy through his/her link. Why you should believe his/her advices? Try to analyse his contents for the ebook or software he is recommending. If he has not tried the ebook or software himself , how he can recommend this to others?

Now, i am one of the those few who got invited to promote 'Google Payload' before anyone. I saw the sales page and i've those only screenshots of the sales page and i got the overall idea of the ebook and the things inside it.

Look my youtube video or the video in this blog.


I know the guy Alex is talking is Tony a Brazilan gentleman and I chatted with Tony several times. I know where he buys traffic for his arbitraging technique and where you can get them much cheaper than recommended sources in the ebook. I am writing one special report about it , which i will offer as an bonus.

Well , i'll keep you update about the whole process and product launch as well as my special bonuses for the product.

Decision is always yours!